Sunday 25 September 2022

Red & Gold Our favourite Colours Eyemake Look

 Hello Cuties

We totally forgot to post these photos from a month or two back, but they kind of work for Autumn so why not post them now! πŸ‚


Claireys Outfit
Cross and Jacket: Glavil Tutuha
Skirt: Topshop
Belt: Custom 8th Sin
Tights: Better Tights
Boots: Asos

Amy Outfit
Necklace: Primark
Top: Made By Me πŸ’–
Cardigan and Belt: D.I.A
Shorts: Thrifted
Boots: Asos

Our only inspo was to use our favourite eyeshadow colour, which gave us total free reign on the outfits. So this is how we came up with two very different looks. We both ended up picking our favourite staple styles of rokku and tsuyome. We had a lovely make up call with Katbat we always have the best conversations, we haven't been able to do any recently as we've been both so busy and I miss it πŸ’•



Amy here ⭐ Of course I picked gold as my favourite eye make colour. I always use gold shadow and glitter in my make up, it's so glamorous and goes with everything I wear. This is my favourite cardigan, I bought the beige to begin with and hunted down a black version as well it fits so well on me. Say hello to the last split hair colour I tried before dying back to natural but it still lingers and wont leave my hair alone πŸ˜‚ Please help 😭




Clairey here! πŸ’“ So my favourite colour makeup wise is red, even though sometimes I can be a little nervous about wearing it! It is more about making sure I apply it well and the pigment doesn't disappear! I used Sugarpill Love+ and a Colourpop shade and they worked super well together! I'm super happy to finally be wearing my Glavil hoodie again. It's one of my fave pieces and I think it matches perfectly with the tights πŸ•· I've since dyed my split more darker on the brown and a lighter blonde and I think it stands out more nicely. I think this is the vibe for Autumn/Winter Clairey. I'm excited! 🍁



I forgot to share here, but look at the amazing art our bestie did of us! He is so talented in art, animation music and pretty much anything creative. He's so inspiring to have around but don't let him know we said that! If you like Dragon Ball Z check out his fan animation on his Youtube. I've seen a lot of his work behind the scenes and I can't wait for his next part to come out. 

Blog soon Cuties πŸ’•πŸ’•


2 comments:

  1. *chef's kiss to both of your outfits*! Y'all never cease to amaze me~ I wish to learn to create my own clothing some day~ Also the drawing is so nice!! (^▽^) (ps. thank you for keeping the split dye trend alive xD)
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Amiman <3 no prob I love my split hair it's going to stay!

      Delete

New Years OOTD - One items Two Different Ways Leo Style!

Happy new years cuties!   This year our new years resolutions are to champion ourselves more, sew more and make more time for gyaru! Getting...