Thursday 5 January 2023

New Years OOTD - One items Two Different Ways Leo Style!


Happy new years cuties! 

 This year our new years resolutions are to champion ourselves more, sew more and make more time for gyaru! Getting straight into the gyaru part we decided for our new years eve look we would twin but style different ways πŸ’–


Amy a while back managed to find these adorable BACKS cardigans for a good price with the idea that we would twin together. BACKS as brand works well for rokku and tsuyome and we both love leopard print, so it is perfect for us to twin with. 

We thought it would be fun to film a GRWM one item two different ways doing our makeup too, so look out for it soon! It has been exciting and we have learnt a lot from editing so far πŸ’•


Amy's Look
Necklace - Primark
Cardigan - BACKS
Belt - ASOS
Shorts - ASOS
Legwarmers - Aliexpress
Shoes - ASOS

Clairey's Look 
Necklace - Reclaimed Vintage
Pendant - Vivienne Westwood
Vest - Gifted
Cardigan - BACKS
Belt - ASOS
Leggings - Topshop
Legwarmers - Aliexpress
Shoes - Vans


Amy here πŸ’• I'm really happy with how my coord turned out! I wanted to go for classic tsuyome leopard with gold details which I also matched with my gold (again) glitter eyeshadow. I also got to wear my new fleece frill leg warmers which I've been seeing a lot of gyaru wear recently. They're super warm and cosy so I super recommend them πŸ† I ended up wearing my chain charm belt as the cardigans are quite long and I didn't want to hide the pointed ends with a large buckle and I think it pairs nicely with my cardigan. 


My make is my classic go to once again, same lashes, same eyeshadow palette (rock candy Colourpop) and same lipstick (Kim K Charlotte Tilbury πŸ’‹ it has the best formula) I wore my hair extensions in a wavy brushed out style and flicked out my bangs to frame my face. I played around with my streaks too which was fun πŸ’‡

  

Clairey here! πŸ’˜ This was honestly was such a fun challenge to do and reminded me of how you used to see 1 item styled many ways in the gal mags. I'm super happy with this look! It feels more grown up rokku. Matching the lace vest top with the black pleather leggings feels so mature and sexy! Amy got me the legwarmers for Xmas and they go with this look so much πŸ’“ thanks twinny! Love my necklaces too, Reclaimed Vintage is a brand I've really been digging lately.


Makeup wise this is one of my faves too! Not as heavy on the eyeliner but what I loved is that a did a neon burnt orange into a smokey eye! I want to try doing more looks where its a neon into smokey eye or play with bright colours more. I felt compelled to do it! I used the Sample Beauty Equalizer 2 palette (UK brand) as it has loads of warm smokey eye colours and the foil/shimmers are out of this world for the price point! Also peach blush is my fave pairing with gyaru, now and forever!

Did you have any new year resolutions this year? What are they πŸ’•

Blog soon x


 

1 comment:

  1. You both look extremely feminine and pretty modelling the BACKS leopard print cardigans - you both styled them beautifully.
    The eye-makeup, mascara and lipsticks each of you applied also looked gorgeous!

    My blog: https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/
    My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/misterpantybuns

    ReplyDelete

New Years OOTD - One items Two Different Ways Leo Style!

Happy new years cuties!   This year our new years resolutions are to champion ourselves more, sew more and make more time for gyaru! Getting...