Friday 11 December 2020

Gyaru Ranzuki Scans~! 2010 Oct Part 1

 Hey cuties!

I wish I could of posted this sooner but my studies are really taking up my time 😩

In my last haul I picked up a Ranzuki magazine which is from Oct 2010 and the late 2000's is my fave gyaru era! It's actually when I first started getting into gyaru. The makeup, the hair, the ott cuteness it just makes my heart so happy and bright! 🌞

And this issue has tonnes of it! So I wanted to share with you some of my fave pages. Ranzuki is quite a thick magazine so this might go in a few parts. This part is going to be mostly fashion but the issue does have some really cute makeup tutorials I will share in the future!

If you want to check our Autumn gyaru haul we did with brands like La Pafait, Ma*rs, Cecil Mcbee, WC Japan and more you can check out this video.




So let's begin! What a cute cover, can you remember the usamimi's? They were so huge at the time! What do you think? Do you want them to come back or leave them in the past?



How cute is this model and her make 😍 I don't know her name because I was more of an Egg magazine fan so if you know please do tell me πŸ˜…



Such a cute red and blue edit! I love seeing the cute bobs with curls. Great for me with my shorter hair.



 

I seriously cannot get over this JSG playsuit. JSG truly is one of my favourite brands πŸ’– if I wasn't so tall I would of been all over this 😭


So I think you all know that I had to include this 😍 it's so nice to see JSG's more rocky side as well as the normal pop neon side. I just love the hair and the make! Very rocky Britannia style. 




I really love this Autumn Trend News edit! It all makes me feel so nostalgic, I remember the boho maxi dresses with different fabrics, florals and LOTS of tartan <3 


Who remembers hats? I remember the sailor hat and little sailor dresses were really stylish.



Okay so this is my sweet spot. I love love all this leopard with Glad News and Gilfy πŸ’œ 


So that's it for now! I'm definitely going to be continuing scanning in my fave pages from this Ranzuki but I might also scan in some more of my gyaru magazine collection too! Next time I'll be sharing some of the makeup and hair tutorials and some more fashion. 

What are some of your favourite 2000's gyaru trends?

Clairey xoxo



4 comments:

  1. That model is Nicole Abe! I love her so much (*☻-☻*)
    Honestly we have the same favorite era, Ranzuki & Popteen from the 2000s & early 2010s are my favorite magazines to collect

    even tho I feel like the style doesn’t suit me, looking through the magazines really gives me good feelings (*'▽'*)

    sn: i love usamimi to this day so i would love if it came back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh thank you so much! She's super cute! And definitely, 2000s and 2010s is just the best to me <3 I'm so gonna have to get some more Ranzuki!

      I like to kind of mix some of the 2010s style and items with more "modern" gyaru style. And yesss! I used to make usamimi's XD I want a huge one now!

      Delete
  2. Everyone is making me wanna add more Ranzuki and Popteen to my already growing mag collection XD Especially since I'm in this mode right now.
    Also I ADORE USAMIMIS. I still have one and want to find moreeeeeeee. Love the sweater/maxi dress combo too~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to get more Ranzuki too, my twin and I have lots of Egg and Ageha but I'm really loving Ranzuki! Yes to usamimi love! I wish I still had one I'll have to make some more.

      Delete

New Years OOTD - One items Two Different Ways Leo Style!

Happy new years cuties!   This year our new years resolutions are to champion ourselves more, sew more and make more time for gyaru! Getting...