Thursday 5 August 2021

Tie Dye Playboy Haul OOTD & Kawaii Kuji Gets~

     Hi cuties!

So if you didn't know from the last post; Amy and I are trying something new with the blog which is splitting our posts up instead of posting (cramming) them both together in the hopes that the post wont be too heavy and you'll be able to get to know both of us each more πŸ’–

 So today it's my turn!

Life for me recently has been pretty good. I'm waiting for my exam results πŸ˜– but I'm trying not to worry and keep positive about them and have been doing some clear outs and sewing things for our shop Magical Harts.

I saw Missguided were running a sale so I picked up two things I had my eye on for a while. πŸ‘€ I got a fleece sweater dress which I'm saving for Autumn and a beachy tie dye t shirt dress cause it totally goes with the hot gyaru summer vibes πŸ’•



I couldn't wait to do a coord with tie dye so made up an coord straight away with a beachy theme.


Outfit Breakdown
Fluffy clips - ASOS
Necklace - Missguided
Top - Missguided
Shorts - Offbrand 


As I said before, I focused the look around this cute pastel tie dye top. I've really been loving beachy vibes this summer even though I live no where near a beach. 😭 I had to find out these fluffy clips my twin bought as they matched the top perfectly. 😍 I do really like this look <3 I feel like I have two sides, this cute playful side and an alternative side that seems to just come out in Autumn/Winter! But this look totally made me feel 2010s OTT cutesy gyaru vibes! 



For my eye make I wanted to play with the blue and peachy pinks off the top. WE HAVE A COLOUR THEME PEOPLE! However, I think I got worried the colour wasn't showing properly and the peach went into more of a strong pink. But that doesn't mean I don't like this make! I totally adore these new top lashes I got randomly from AliExpress. I think most of the lashes I use now are from there! It's a great money saving trick, but sometimes it totally is hit and miss. ⛔ 

I must also confess. Mine and Amy's kuji addiction is still ongoing. Those sanrio kuji's just get us man. 


First off I got me and Amy some cute gets from the Sumikkogurashi kuji which was all summer and fruits based. How cute is this cup! Looks just like an ice cream soda πŸ’– Also getting this fan was so helpful during the heatwave. I managed to win Amy this cup and a fan too because you know, twins...


Finally I entered the My Melody and Kuromi go Traveling kuji! I won a My Melody bin which I'll give to Amy as I'm more of a Kuromi person. πŸ˜› I also won both a Kuromi and My Melody accessory traveling box! The back of the lid is a mirror and you can slot it into the box and I can totally see me using it to get all ready and do my makeup in the mirror. The accessory boxes are also just the perfect size, being roomy enough to fit stuff in but it won't take up too much room in your case. 

We still have some ichiban kuji on the way too πŸ˜…

I hope you cuties are all doing well πŸ’– Please tell us what you think about us splitting our posts up instead of posting them together when they might not match?

Clairey xxx

4 comments:

  1. All your gets are so cute!!! And as always, love your make!

    And I think it's a great idea to split posts. You get more content that way! And I love reading blogs~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie <3 your always so kind ^^

      And yay~ I think we are going to split our blogs now, and when we do twin or do something together it makes sense to do post together

      Delete

New Years OOTD - One items Two Different Ways Leo Style!

Happy new years cuties!   This year our new years resolutions are to champion ourselves more, sew more and make more time for gyaru! Getting...