Monday 2 August 2021

Accidental Rokku and Colourful Knits.

 Hi cuties 💖 

How is everyone? 

We're trying something different and doing separate posts instead of cramming both of our posts together so you can find out what has been going on in each of our life's more. But recently my life has just been work 😭 University has broken up so we've lost some people at work which meant I've been getting a lot more hours. But I recently had a day off and managed to put on some make up and feel more like myself aha.

 I talked in the past about buying some summer items second hand, but then we didn't have the proper weather to wear them until now, so I dug through my wardrobe to find out my buys. One of them was a pair of shorts with neon metallic paint splatters on them, which I think would be good for a colourful tsuyome look. However thanks to my twins influence it turned into a rokku look! 


 Outfit Breakdown
Choker: Missguided
Top: Glad news
Necklace: Vivienne Westwood
Belt: Asos
Shorts: Asos Second Hand 

I started this coord with the shorts first and built it from there. I knew my other D.I.A belts wouldn't go with it so I pulled my clear chain belt instead. I think it really goes as you can see the pattern of the shorts through it. 💖 To match the shorts again, I chose a denim choker that I bought especially for Tsuyome looks after seeing Yun wear denim bangles with her D.I.A looks in Egg. But then I had to figure out a top to go with it and Clairey suggested her top from Glad news so it became a Rokku look instead 😂 I decided to wear my new pendant necklace from Vivienne Westwood for the first time to finish the look. I really like this coord and it's nice to try something different.  I think if I wore a black Cami instead and my 2010s style split wig it could of worked as Tsuyome as well. It's nice to have versatile pieces!


I'm so happy as I now believe I've perfected what I want my eye make shape to be. 💖 For a while I moved away from big lashes and tried lots of new things, which led me to find heavy under eye make with glitter eyeliner. Finally, when paired with my large lashes I found the perfect mix for me. I also went bigger with my eyeshadow as well so it shows up more through my big lashes. 😂 Years ago, when I first came to gyaru, I got the advice with eye make to just go bigger and I really think it's true. When you first try gyaru make up its easy to get nervous and go small and that was something I did a lot. Practice and trying EVERYTHING helps though because then you find what clicks for you! 💕I used a natural lip and orange blusher to finish, as I was wearing a hot pink eye.

Other than work, I've been knitting! More Ripple Bralettes of course as it's a great pattern and I really love the fit. It's a simple nice relaxing pattern to knit. I made this with two yarns Clairey bought me which were dyed by two different dyers but somehow ended going perfectly together! 😁 I knitted with a mohair held together with the main yarn which makes the knit so silky soft and plush. It also has a really nice halo fluffy effect too. I made this one longer, but crossed the straps again for a 2000s style. I plan to wear this with a large cardigan and jeans in the Autumn and I'm already knitting the next one when I haven't even woven in the ends of this one woops 😅

But how could I not with this yarn! I got inspired by Clairey's neon knit and had to get some neon colours for myself. 🌈 It's a boucle yarn so its wavy with cute little slubs on it which makes it very comfy and textured. Since I've been working a lot more I've made extra sure to try and do relaxing things like knitting but also going out to eat and grabbing sweet treats when I can 🍫

My life has been kind of full of work recently so not as much fun stuff but hey it all helps out! More money for Gyaru haha. 

Blog soon 
Amy xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ok, first of all omg! that knitted top looks super cute, I can't beliebe you're so talented! In the past I wanted to learn knitting as well, but I just can do scarfs ahaha.

    And yeah, it's definitely noticeble how good your make is. Looks super polished and those eyelashes... girl! Such a bomb. They look amazing on you. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you so much Reila! Your always such a sweet heart <3 I'm so happy that I've found what I want my gyaru make to be~

      Delete
  2. Loooove your makeup!!! If I could dye my hair, I'd match my eyeshadow too, that is just TOO cute! Btw the knit tops look lovely~
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao it works out well! My fave colour is pink so everything will be pink. Glad my work doesn't seem to mind haha!

      Delete

New Years OOTD - One items Two Different Ways Leo Style!

Happy new years cuties!   This year our new years resolutions are to champion ourselves more, sew more and make more time for gyaru! Getting...