Saturday 14 August 2021

Getting Back to Rokku + New Nails~

 Hi darlings!

How are you all doing? I'm doing a lot better as I finally got my exam results 😌 and there all good! I passed them both. I'm so so relieved, now I can move onto the next thing in life without worrying. 

I noticed lately I've been doing a lot of pastel cutesy looks, which I do love but whenever I think of myself I think rokku or something with an edge! I guess this is what summer does to me, but I felt like I wanted to do a look that was rokku with a capital R

Outfit Rundown 
Wig - Lush Wigs
Necklaces - Glavil by Tutuha
Top - ANAP
Belt - ASOS
Skirt - Topshop


Who knew that ANAP did clothes that fit rokku? Whenever I think of ANAP, I think neon kuro gyaru style. I think I saw this top randomly on Rakuten and got it for 300 yen. It sits happily in my wardrobe with all my other Union Jack items. Seriously, I must have over seven pieces πŸ˜‚. I super enjoyed doing this look πŸ’– I def missed rokku Clairey. I went for a cool toned theme matching the colour of the wig and styled chains throughout. Going back to the wig though, I love the blue and the rusty pink colours but wasn't sure on the fringe style that seems popular now but I think it worked out. Just not something I've tried before πŸ˜›πŸ˜…

For make I wanted to do a nude sparkly glossy like eye and a green teal smudged out eyeliner. Teal is seriously one of my favourite colours πŸ’š I also used Viva Glam 2 by MAC which is this gorgeous muted nude which help keep a cool toned monotone look.

I also paired my zebra usamimi with this look and it gives it way more of a fun feel~! I'm not sure which I prefer! Zebra usamimi or no zebra usamimi πŸ¦“. We currently only have one regular and one supersized zebra usamimi's left in our shop Magical Harts πŸ’• if you're interested ^^

Twinny Amy also treated us both to acrylic nails as nice treat after having loads of hours at her job 😞. I chose this design~  Something fun but also stylish with the gold glitter.

Amy had to go shorter and more low key for her nails because of work but she went for this cute geode inspired design and obviously because it's Amy it's pink πŸ˜‚πŸ’–

To finish off I just had to share this pic I snapped of our dog Archie πŸ’“it really shows of his personality~


Blog soon xxx

6 comments:

  1. Such a cool look, and I love the hair along with it! ♛
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! It felt nice to go back to rokku <3

      Delete
  2. Wahhhh I love your look! ♥ And I love both nail sets~
    Awwww such a good boy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you so much darling!!! Your always the best <3

      Delete

New Years OOTD - One items Two Different Ways Leo Style!

Happy new years cuties!   This year our new years resolutions are to champion ourselves more, sew more and make more time for gyaru! Getting...