Tuesday 13 April 2021

Hime Spring Coord and Ranzuki

 Hello cuties πŸ’•

Spring has been here and I was really wanting to dress in Hime and wear some of my cute sweaters before it gets too warm. But, I think I'll be able to wear them for a while as it's still not warm yet in England πŸ˜‚. Lucky my order from Japan came in that had a new Metamorphose lucky pack skirt in that is perfect for Hime. I use the shirred lucky pack skirts for Hime as they are the perfect length and have pretty prints too.


Sweater: River Island
Hair bow : La Pafait
Necklace: La Pafait
Skirt: Metamorphose Temps de Fille
My Melody Bag: Sanrio

I've missed dressing in Hime but having my new skirt arrive gave me the perfect excuse, I chose a skirt with a lighter colourway as my other skirts a very warm toned. I also got to wear my new La Pafait pieces Clairey got me too I love the crystals inside of them. I found out this really cute My Melody bag which I've had forever which is so cute πŸ’–. 


 I decided to do shorter Hime hair as I normally use all my longer hair pieces and I think I should do it more often.  I've changed my upper lashes too to longer more defined ones and I like how they look I feel more settled in my Gyaru make up now πŸ’–


I also got these three Ranzuki's too which we've been looking through, hopefully we'll put up some scans soon. One of these are for and upcoming giveaway to so watch out for that in the future 😊. 

That's everything for now, work is keeping me busy πŸ’— How is spring going for you?

Blog soon
Amy x


10 comments:

  1. Eye makeup is truly stunning! Love your cute skirt as well 🌸

    Blog de la Licorne *

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eyemake is on point! Do you mind sharing where are those lashes from? I need something spikey for my collection ♥_♥ Also, so much inspo for my future attempts at hime♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you there from BPerfect the throwin shade lash there really good quality. Thank you so much <3 I always love doing hime.

      Delete
  3. You look so precious ;_; I love this!!!
    Ahhh, I remember those lucky packs! I had a bunch when I was a Lolita and kept one skirt XD Also, I need to get more magazines lolol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! yes haha there so useful, I keep hunting them on fril. Magazines are getting expensive to buy on yahoo japan, there reselling them expensive now :(

      Delete
  4. Amy-chan!!! You look amazing!! So princessy, I love it!!! πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€— Sorry I'm just catching up with blogposts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh thank you so much, don't worry I'm glad to see you back blogging <3 !

      Delete
  5. u look adorableeee
    and i just LOVE the La pafait necklace!! super unique!(✿◡‿◡)(✿◡‿◡)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, yes I treasure my la pafait pieces <3

      Delete

New Years OOTD - One items Two Different Ways Leo Style!

Happy new years cuties!   This year our new years resolutions are to champion ourselves more, sew more and make more time for gyaru! Getting...