Wednesday 7 April 2021

Summer Boom: D.I.A inspo and Belt Haul

 Hey cuties πŸ’– 

I've mentioned before that I've been wanting to wear Tsuyome gyaru ever since wearing it for the first time in winter. But I didn't really follow Tsuyome the first time I tried Gyaru so I've been busy gathering inspo. I was looking at shop staff blogs to see their coords when I found a shop staff called Sayuri, from the Okinawa shop, who is super inspiring to me so I thought I would share. πŸ’•




Coming from Hime, I love the way she styles her hair in a cute princess style.



Of course you can wear a tiara with your DIA belt! ⭐



I love this lace baby doll, I've already created a folder of all the DIA inspired makes and DIYs I want to do 😍



I love how you can style and outfit more cute or western with accessories.


Had to show the split hair colour too as it's such an iconic moment in gyaru!


Did you know DIA released a usamimi too? Sayuri wore it a lot and it really changes the feel of the outfit.



Looking at DIA I had to get some belts and luckily I was able to bulk buy these 4 belts 🌟 They seem to be a lot of the older ones, I love the woven leather aspects. It's so hard to choose a favourite because I like them all for different reasons πŸ’— Clairey and I went in together for the belts so expect them in our upcoming looks πŸ˜€

I hope this hit of nostalgia was inspiring to you as much as it was for me. It was hard to pick which photos to show as I had over 100 πŸ˜‚ Sayuri is definitely going to be one of my main inspirations this spring and summer.

Blog soon 
Amy 

 

6 comments:

  1. I love this! I do have a couple tsuyome items that I like but can't quite coord cuz I am more of a cute gal..this helped and inspired me! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I felt too coming from doing more sweet styles, I love the way she styles it so cute!

      Delete
  2. Wahhhh thank you for this! I LOVE Tsuyome! I blame the D.I.A. belts XD That's a really nice set you got! I have a small collection of my own belts including a Skinny Lip one (cause I have a star condition lmao). You're making me want to get back into it a little bit too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess Same I blame the D.I.A belts too haha they got me into it. Thank you <3 I love skinny lip belts too I hope to get one some day.

      Delete
  3. Omg I love this! Sayuri is so cute, such great inspo! I can’t wait to see ur looks ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think so too I really love her style <3

      Delete

New Years OOTD - One items Two Different Ways Leo Style!

Happy new years cuties!   This year our new years resolutions are to champion ourselves more, sew more and make more time for gyaru! Getting...