Sunday 16 May 2021

Denim Disney Coords & Kanako Inspired Hair~!

 Hey cuties!

Sorry for a bit of radio silence! Clairey's exams have been happening and Amy shifts at work have been picking up which leaves us like 😫😬😴

We have also been working on our shop MagicalHarts usamimi launch which has been going super well! We're both so so happy and grateful for all the love and support we have been getting πŸ’– 

Anyway, even though things have been getting busier we still managed to take some time to do a gyaru look as we miss it so much 😭 Especially after Clairey finally got her hair dyed kanako style!



Clairey here πŸ’› Kanako from Egg magazine has for a long time been one of my fave gyaru magazine models. Both her and Romihi are pretty much the reason I am gyaru. I love how fun and colourful they both are and Romihi is the queen of having creative hair herself. Kanako's hair and her style in general feels really warm, beachy and summery to me and with the yellow like lemon swirls I just had too 😍

Here's the pics from the hairdressers! I originally have dark brown hair so lifted it so it would go a bronde colour and spliced the yellow in throughout. I got to learn how to do these little plaits there so cute πŸ’•

Onto the look!



Outfit Details

Disney ears - Primark
Disney charm necklace - Walt Disney World
Top - Primark
Belt - Primark
Denim maxi - ASOS
Bracelet - Walt Disney World

So I will be the first to admit, I totally shopped Amy's wardrobe for this look! πŸ˜‚ Ahh the benefits of having a twin πŸ’“ Not only did I take her stuff, I copied her too as Amy was the first one to buy this skirt and I totally bought the same one after! I tried to match and coord the colours red, black and white throughout to make the outfit flow nicely.


Wanted to show a close up of my eyemake cause I really tried to have fun with it. As I said before I'm really feeling fun spring beachy vibes so went for a green into orange crease and yellow lid 😍 I feel like a tropical soda can. 


Outfit Details

Headband- Walt Disney World
Top- Primark 
Bracelets- Walt Disney World
Belt- Tralala
Skirt- ASOS

Amy here, I bought this skirt based of the D.I.A middle split skirts and I'm so glad I did they are so wearable and versatile. And now me and Clairey can twin too. Since we we're already twinning with skirts we decided to also twin and do a Disney look and finally wear our ears too! My ears are valentines based and have little heart polka dotsπŸ’•. To carry on the hearts theme I wore my Tralala belt that I'm so glad I kept hold of all these years πŸ’–.


Also I changed my hair and already changed it again by the time I'm writing this post πŸ˜‚ I got my hair cut and lifted and dyed to a cute pink strawberry blond but by the time of this photo it faded πŸ˜” But now I got it dyed again in a colour more permanent πŸ’œ Also Gyaru tip wearing big lashes and doing under eye highlight hides your tired eyes πŸ˜‚ 

We're both really excited for summer and warmer weather and plan to do loads of different looks! Lets hope life lightens the load a little so we can fit them in 🌞.

What is your favourite Disney Character?

1 comment:

New Years OOTD - One items Two Different Ways Leo Style!

Happy new years cuties!   This year our new years resolutions are to champion ourselves more, sew more and make more time for gyaru! Getting...